Cinnamon Maple Toasted Muesli
This is a weekly staple at our place. Kids love it, adults love it and there's nothing better than the smell of freshly made oven baked muesli taking over your house on the weekend. Highly recommend giving it a go!
You can watch how I make it here.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup puffed rice
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix
- Pour onto a lined baking tray and spread into a single layer
- Bake in 160 degree oven for 7 mins
- Mix edges into centre to prevent burning
- Put back into oven for a further 7 mins
- Top with toasted coconut flakes and a mix of sunflower and pumpkin seeds
- Leave to cool then serve