Orange, Date & Oat Mini Muffins
A refined sugar-free recipe that's got the added nutrition of rolled oats. A great one for using up any stray oranges.
- 125g butter
- 1/3 cup dates
- Zest and juice from 1 orange
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup oats + extra for topping
- Optional - cinnamon & coconut sugar to sprinkle on top
- Put butter, orange zest and dates in a food processer. Blitz, scrape down and repeat.
- Empty into a bowl, add all other ingredients and stir until just combined
- Pour into muffin tray, top with oats, cinnamon and coconut sugar
- Bake in 170 degree oven for 12 minutes, or until skewer comes out clean