Possibly the easiest biscuits you'll ever make, no one will ever believe they're made from just 2 ingredients! Soft, chewy, more-ish and so unbelievably good. Keep these 2 ingredients in your pantry, always, and forever be ready for last minute bring-a-plate play dates, morning teas, lunchbox snacks.
- 1 packet 250g desiccated coconut
- 1 can 395g condensed milk
- Pout the coconut and condensed milk into a bowl and mix until combined
- Place spoonfuls onto baking tray, make into biscuit shape, and bake in 160 degree oven for 15-20 mins or until browned
- Leave to cool on baking tray