2 Minute Noodles - Satchet-Free!
Ditch all the extra ingredients that come with the 2 minute noodle flavour satchet, and make your own that taste "exactly the same" according to my 8 year old. A great hot food option for lunches to help add variety, and a perfect fit in an Insulated Food Jar.
- 1 cake instant Ayam Noodles - Asian aisle in the supermarket
- 1 tsp Chicken Broth Powder - I use Nutra Organics brand from Health Food store or online direct
- 1/2 tsp Herbamere Herbed Sea Salt - health food aisle in the supermarket
- Pour boiling water in your insulated food jar for maximum heat retention
- Cover the cake of noodles with boiling water and leave to sit for 2-3 mins
- Mix together the chicken broth powder and herbamere salt
- Stir the noodles until they're soft
- Discard excess water, add the flavour to the noodles and mix
- Discard the water from the insulated food jar, add noodles, secure lid or enjoy!