Sunday morning home-made pancakes is a tradition here and every week I make a few extra lunchbox-sized mini versions to freeze for the lunchboxes. This is my kid's favourite sugar-free, healthy, filling recipe that can cover breakfast, snacks or both!
- 2 large, over-ripe bananas
- 100g oats
- 60g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 70g milk
- Put all ingredients in the Thermomix/food processor and blitz for 10 seconds
- Add 1/2 tsp coconut oil to a pre-heated crepe/frypan and swirl to coat
- Pour the batter onto the pan, 1 spoonful at a time for the perfect lunchbox-sized pikelet
- Flip once bubbles start to appear, then remove off heat when cooked on both sides
- Once cooled, freeze for an easy, healthy, filling lunchbox addition!