My kid's new favourite banana bread, and it's the most simplest I've ever made! Six basic ingredients and refined-sugar free, you won't regret whipping this one up. Perfect for freezing and packing in the lunchboxes.
- 3 large bananas - the older, the better
- 1/3-1/2 cup dates
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 3/4 cups self raising flour
- Put all ingredients except the flour in a food processor or Thermomix and blitz on high speed for 20 seconds.
- Pour into a bowl, add flour and stir gently until just combined
- Pour into a loaf tin and bake in 160 degree oven for approx 45-50 minutes or until skewer comes out clean