These melt-in-your-mouth biscuits need to go straight to the top of your must-try baking recipes! Nut-free, egg-free and sugar-free, they are a perfect match for the lunchbox!
Inspired by a recipe I found by TRTLMT (The Road To Loving My Thermomix), I made a few changes to make it sugar-free, and adapted it for non-thermomix users. Great to freeze for easy, on the go snacks and lunchbox packing!
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 50g pepita seeds
- 1 tbs flaxseeds (or chia seeds)
- 1 cup plain wholemeal flour
- 120g butter
- 2 tbs honey
- 2 tbs vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees
- Put seeds into a food processor and blitz on high until it makes a fine powder
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until it forms a dough
- Roll into balls and place on a greased tray, leaving space between the biscuits for spreading. Press gently with a fork to flatten slightly
- Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes or until slightly brown (watch them at the end, and make sure you don't overbake!)