Good for you, good for the planet:
Bee Green Wraps were created out of a desire to provide an affordable alternative to plastic cling film and plastic zip-lock bags. Not only does this solve an environmental problem, but they eliminate the need to wrap your food in petro chemicals. They are perfect for keeping 'real food' fresh.
Want to see for yourself how they work? Let me show you! Click here
The 4 starter pack in the perfect way to start your collection, and the most economical. Each pack contains a size S, M, L and XL.
- They are made by infusing natural fibres with a special blend of Australian beeswax, tree resin and certified organic jojoba oil
- They are versatile, mouldable, strong and water resistant but best of all they are re-usable!
- Perfect for storing/covering/wrapping fruit, vegetables, garden produce, nuts, sandwiches, cheese, bread, crackers and fermented foods in your lunchbox, fridge or pantry.
- Not recommended for raw meat, liquids or foods that are still hot
- To clean, simply wash your wraps in cold water with a mild detergent and leave to air dry
- You can expect your wrap to last up to a year depending on care and use, taking good care of your wrap will extend its life
- When your Bee Green Wrap has reached the end of its life, you can dig a hole in your backyard and bury it - unlike plastic, it will return to the earth without a trace!
4 Starter Pack:
Size S - approx. 20 x 20cm - Perfect for covering a small plate or bowl, a small block of cheese, a small Lebanese cucumber or a cut up apple for the lunchbox
Size M - approx. 26 x 26cm - Will neatly cover most small dinner plates. Perfect size for wrapping up tortillas/flat bread wraps or around a small bread roll. Also good for cut up fruit/veg for the lunchbox
Size L - approx. 31 x 31cm - A good all-rounder size. Easily covers dinner plates or a medium sized bowl. Perfect for sandwiches and lunch wraps. Covers half an average sized cabbage and makes a decent sized salad pouch
Size XL - approx. 35 x 35xm - Perfect for wrapping or covering most fruit and veg. Fits over most large sided bowls
Proudly made in Australia, they not only promote a plastic free environment, but healthy homes and healthy lunchboxes.
How to use:
- Bee Green Wraps will stick to itself. Simply fold around food items as you would with cling film, or over storage containers (such as bowls) and using the warmth of your hands, mould the wrap to create a seal
- To make a bag or pouch, fold a wrap in half and fold the edges over twice to form a seal. For a larger bag, use two of the same sized wraps, folding three edges over to create a pocket, fill and then fold over the top of the bag in the same way to make it airtight. This is a great idea for storing loose-leaf lettuce or baby spinach leaves in the fridge
Love these! Such a great alternative to glad wrap. We have been using ours flat out since receiving them and love them!
These are truly fantastic! Stop plastic waste, and use, and reuse these beautiful pattern wraps. So easy to use and wash, and way better to look at them cling wrap!