Good for you, good for the planet:
Bee Green Wraps were created out of a desire to provide an affordable alternative to plastic cling film and plastic zip-lock bags. Not only does this solve an environmental problem, but they eliminate the need to wrap your food in petro chemicals. They are perfect for keeping 'real food' fresh.
Want to see for yourself how they work? Let me show you! Click here.
- Proudly made in Australia, they not only promote a plastic free environment, but healthy homes and healthy lunchboxes
- They are made by infusing natural fibers with a special blend of Australian beeswax, tree resin and certified organic jojoba oil
- Bee Green Wraps are versatile, mouldable, strong and water resistant but best of all they are re-usable!
- They are perfect for storing/covering/wrapping fruit, vegetables, garden produce, nuts, sandwiches, cheese, bread, crackers and fermented foods in your lunchbox, fridge or pantry.
- Not recommended for raw meat, liquids or foods that are still hot
- To clean, simply wash your wraps in cold water with a mild detergent and leave to air dry
- You can expect your wrap to last up to a year depending on care and use. Taking good care of your wrap will extend its life
- When your Bee Green Wrap has reached the end of its life, you can dig a hole in your backyard and bury it - unlike plastic, it will return to the earth without a trace!
How to use:
- Bee Green Wraps will stick to itself. Simply fold around food items as you would with cling film, or over storage containers (such as bowls) and using the warmth of your hands mould the wrap to create a seal
- To make a bag or pouch, fold a wrap in half and fold the edges over twice to form a seal. For a larger bag, use two of the same sized wraps, folding three edges over to create a pocket, fill, and then fold over the top of the bag in the same way to make it airtight. This is a great idea for storing loose-leaf lettuce or baby spinach leaves in the fridge.
Great for wrapping long items such as celery, silverbeet or leeks. It is also the size to use for wrapping loaves of bread or larger trays and platters.
Size approx: 40 x 40cm
Proudly made in Australia, they not only promote a plastic-free environment, but healthy homes and healthy lunchboxes