The first of its kind, this award-winning insulated bento box holds hot and cold food in one!
**If you'd like to see the fabulous OmieBox for yourself, watch my video! Click here**
The OmieBox is in a league of its own. Beautifully designed, it is the first insulated bento box to hit the market. It has two different temperature zones, keeping hot food warm and cold food cool, allowing for healthier, heartier lunches.
OmieBox uses two types of insulation, so meals are always served at the perfect temperature. Air insulation, vacuum insulation plus an airtight seal minimizes heat transfer to keep its food fresh and yummy.
Confidently pack foods like yoghurt, fruit and crackers in the cold compartments, and spaghetti, soup or noodles inside the in-built thermos and know they will all be enjoyed at their optimum temperatures.
- Great leak-proof design - the insulated container can hold liquids, and the cold compartments can hold wet foods* without leaking
- Equipped with its own large handle, it's easy for little hands to carry and there's no need for a lunch bag
- The thermos jar can easily be removed and a sandwich can fit perfectly in its place when required
- The divider in the cold section is removable, maximising food options
- The thermos jar is wide and shallow making it easy for kids to scoop their food out, and also to clean
- It's made from 18/8 food grade stainless steel and BPA free & Phthalate free plastic, food grade silicone
- Volumes: long compartment 425g, short compartment 280g, square compartment 708g, insulated container 212g
*Only the insulated container can hold liquids. The cold compartments can hold wet foods but not items that are liquid-consistency like salad dressing
Thanks to the OmieBox, you no longer need to pack multiple lunch containers. Invest in one lunchbox that simply does it all!