BRAND NEW to the market, Yumbox has just released their first ever insulated drink bottle range, the Yumbox Aqua, to compliment their best selling bento lunch boxes and it doesn’t disappoint!
They’re insulated, have a fingerprint-free finish, come with a removable wrist strap AND removable colourful silicone bands which allow your child to create their own unique colour combination around the bottle.
We’ve been hanging out for this release, and here’s why:
- They’re kid friendly with an easy open cap
- We love the no-slip silicone grip bands and no-slip base
- A removable wrist strap means you can hang from the pram, your bag, trolley, backpack
- It’s triple insulated but won’t sweat or condensate
- A fingerprint free finish will keep it looking new and stylish (a favourite here!)
- Will keep cold drinks cold for up to 24 hours, and hot drinks hot for up to 12 hours
- Comes with its own range of removable colourful silicone bands that you can add to the middle of the bottle to create your own unique colour combination – very cool!
- Makes a perfect set with the Yumbox MiniSnack, Panino or Original
- 420mL/14oz capacity – a great ‘mid-range’ size
- Made of premium food grade 18/8 stainless steel both inside and outside
- Stainless steel, food safe and BPA free
- Dimensions: 24.5 x 7.4 cm, weighs 340g
- Mouth is 3.3cm wide
- Hand wash only. Do not microwave