If you've been looking for an easy, practical and stylish lunch box solution just for you, then you can stop now! Australian owned and designed, the award-winning Beetbox brings you the world's first EVER glass lunch bowl.
If you'd like me to show you around, click here!
Made from featherweight ultra-thin tempered and toughened glass, it includes a stainless steel sauce container that you can put anywhere in the bowl and it will not spill. The lid is made from anodised aluminium and has a flexible silicone membrane seal which holds the sauce container in place. It's also microwave and dishwasher safe!
It comes with its own on-trend insulated sleeve which holds the bowl snug and keeps it bump resistant for easy transit.
Think salads, stir-fries, buddha bowls, poke bowls, fried rice, rice paper rolls, dim sims, sausage rolls, the list is endless! In the words of Beetbox "Bring. Lunch. Because making your own lunch is good for your health, the environment & your wallet."
- 850mL in volume
- Made from featherweight ultra-thin tempered and toughened glass
- A stainless steel sauce container that you can secure anywhere in the bowl and it won't spill
- An insulated protective outer sleeve which creates a spill-proof, airtight seal and makes it bump resistant
- Award winning - it won the Good Design Award Gold Winner by Good Design Australia
- Stain free
- No odour
- 100% recycale
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Patented membrane seal means it's spill proof and airtight, and is easily removed for washing.
Just fill it in the same way you would a bowl or plate. Bring it from home or take it to your favourite shop to save on single-use, disposable packaging.
The Beetbox Mission: To champion positive attitude and everyday wellbeing + to eliminate disposable food packaging waste.
What are you waiting for?!