MontiiCo Original Smoothie Cup + Beeswax Wrap Starter Set (4 pack)
Make Mother's Day shine a little brighter this year with a practical, eco-friendly, stylish gift that will be LOVED ❤ Keep mum (or yourself!) sipping in style and ditch the cling wrap while you're at it.
MontiiCo Original Smoothie Cup Colour = Violet
Mums! It's time to get EXCITED about breakfast!
Healthy, on-the-go breakfast or snacks just got a whole lot easier, cooler and trendier thanks to MontiiCo's smoothie cups. Made to fit in your car's cupholder, take your icy cold smoothie, iced coffee, freshly squeezed juice, milkshake, iced tea to work/school drop-off, OR always have at arms length at home whilst you're busy juggling all the mum stuff. They're spill poof, scratch and dent resistant, will keep your drink cool for a minimum of 6 hours and will have you whipping up a breakfast or snack in just seconds.
What we LOVE about the MontiiCo Original Smoothie Cup:
- 450mL capacity
Insulated double wall stainless steel – tough & cooling for a minimum of 6 hours
Stainless steel lid + thick straw with a stopper so the straw won’t pop out
Bright, fun colours in a scratch and dent resistant finish
Easy to keep clean, and won’t hang onto flavours
Fits in a car drink's holder
Cup dimensions: 10cm x 17cm
Straw is 24cm in length
Comes in a fun gift box, perfect for spoiling a loved one
Bee Green Beeswax Wraps - 4 Starter Pack (1 x S, M, L, XL)
A great gift for any mum who's done with boring, hard to use, chemical-filled plastic wraps. Beeswax wraps will keep your food fresher, chemical-free and looking FAB!
Want to see for yourself how they work? Let me show you! Click here
What we love about the Bee Green Beeswax Wraps:
- They're made by infusing natural fibres with a special blend of Australian beeswax, tree resin and certified organic jojoba oil
- They're versatile, mouldable, strong and water resistant but best of all they are re-usable!
- Perfect for storing/covering/wrapping fruit, vegetables, garden produce, nuts, sandwiches, cheese, bread, crackers and fermented foods in your lunchbox, fridge or pantry
- To clean, simply wash your wraps in cold water with a mild detergent and leave to air dry
- You can expect your wrap to last up to a year depending on care and use, taking good care of your wrap will extend its life
- When your Bee Green Wrap has reached the end of its life, you can dig a hole in your backyard and bury it - unlike plastic, it will return to the earth without a trace!
- Not recommended for raw meat, liquids or foods that are still hot
Lunch Set (2 pack):
4 Starter Pack:
Size S - approx. 20 x 20cm - Perfect for covering a small plate or bowl, a small block of cheese, a small Lebanese cucumber or a cut up apple for the lunchbox
Size M - approx. 26 x 26cm - Will neatly cover most small dinner plates. Perfect size for wrapping up tortillas/flat bread wraps or around a small bread roll. Also good for cut up fruit/veg for the lunchbox
Size L - approx. 31 x 31cm - A good all-rounder size. Easily covers dinner plates or a medium sized bowl. Perfect for sandwiches and lunch wraps. Covers half an average sized cabbage and makes a decent sized salad pouch
Size XL - approx. 35 x 35xm - Perfect for wrapping or covering most fruit and veg. Fits over most large sided bowls
Proudly made in Australia, they not only promote a plastic free environment, but healthy homes and healthy lunchboxes.
How to use:
- Bee Green Wraps will stick to itself. Simply fold around food items as you would with cling film, or over storage containers (such as bowls) and using the warmth of your hands, mould the wrap to create a seal
- To make a bag or pouch, fold a wrap in half and fold the edges over twice to form a seal. For a larger bag, use two of the same sized wraps, folding three edges over to create a pocket, fill and then fold over the top of the bag in the same way to make it airtight. This is a great idea for storing loose-leaf lettuce or baby spinach leaves in the fridge