Another easy way to reduce your plastic use is to take your Onya Reusable Bread Bag to your local baker to pick up your loaf of bread!
No more plastic bags or toggles that will end up in landfill for hundreds of years to come, and the best part is these are made from 10 recycled plastic bottles!
Not only are you reducing your single-use plastic consumption, but you are also purchasing a product that is taking plastic waste from landfill and turning it into something reusable for many years to come.
- Large size bag which will fit most standard loaves, including high-tops, and 6 standard bread rolls
- Freezer-friendly, so you can minimise waste by freezing your bread
- Double lined for longer lasting bread when frozen, preventing freezerburn
- Easy to use roll and clip closure so you can roll down the bag as required, which also doubles as a handle
- 100% recyclable and sustainable
- Made from BPA free foodsafe rpET material (recycled plastic drink bottles
- Washable in cool hand wash
- Outer bag size is 41cm 2 25.5cm with a 10cm gusset
Please note: The material is woven, so air can still reach the bed. Bread will only remain fresh on the benchtop for 1-2 days, so it is recommended to store your sliced bread in the Onya Reusable Bread Bag in the freezer, and take out pieces as required.
Australian company Onya prides itself on creating high quality, useful products for your everyday use that can be kept "On You."
Be the change you want to see in the world, one less plastic bag at a time.