Good for you, good for the planet!
Bee Green Wraps were created out of a desire to provide an affordable alternative to plastic cling film and plastic zip-lock bags. Not only does this solve an environmental problem, but they eliminate the need to wrap your food in petro chemicals. They are perfect for keeping ‘real food’ fresh.
Want to see for youself how they work? Let me show you! Click here.
- They are made by infusing natural fibres with a special blend of Australian beeswax, tree resin and certified organic jojoba oil
- They are versatile, mouldable, strong and water resistant but best of all they are re-usable!
- Perfect for storing/covering/wrapping fruit, vegetables, garden produce, nuts, sandwiches, cheese, bread, crackers and fermented foods in your lunchbox, fridge or pantry
- Not recommended for raw meat, liquids or foods that are still hot
- To clean, simply wash your wraps in cold water with a mild detergent and leave to air dry
- You can expect your wrap to last up to a year depending on care and use, taking good care of your wrap will extend its life
- When your Bee Green Wrap has reached the end of its life, you can dig a hole in your backyard and bury it - unlike plastic, it will return to the earth without a trace!
How to use:
- Bee Green Wraps will stick to itself. Simply fold around food items as you would with cling film, or over storage containers (such as bowls) and using the warmth of your hands mould the wrap to create a seal
- To make a bag or pouch, fold a wrap in half, and fold the edges over twice to form a seal. For a larger bag, use two of the same sized wraps, folding three edges over to create a pocket, fill, and then fold over the top of the bag in the same way to make it airtight. This is a great idea for storing loose-leaf lettuce or baby spinach leaves in the fridge.
X Small Bulk Pack:
5 wraps perfect for covering over a glass, jar or over the end of a cucumber, half a lemon or half an onion – very useful. Packs contain a random colour mix.
Size approx: 13 x 13cm
Proudly made in Australia, they not only promote a plastic free environment but healthy homes and healthy lunchboxes!
Better than the rest!
I’ve tried lots of beeswax wraps from home made to commercial and these are the best. They don’t have a sticky residue like some can and clings well to plates, bowls and itself!! Looking to buy more, I like to gift them too!
This size has been perfect for cut fruit or vege. Constanly have a cucumber, avo, lemon or apple wrapped in these in my fridge!