A twin pack of reusable, non-stick silicone baking mats specifically designed to make your small or dual drawer air frying easier and better. Less mess, less waste, less sticking, more flavour!
Love to take a closer look? Watch Anna's quick video run-down below.
Our made-to-fit rectangle, air fryer baking mats mean there’s no need for single-use baking paper, no food stuck to the bottom of your basket, no melted fillings or saucy marinades lost in between the basket holes. They make cleaning your baskets, trays or racks a breeze as well as protect and prolong the life of your air fryer basket.
Made to fit inside most dual drawer or small, single-basket air fryer types including:
Ninja Dual Zone
Nutrabullet Twin Drawer
Kogan 8L 1700W Dual Zone
Kmart 9L Twin
Note: Always ensure food is sitting securely on the mat before cooking to prevent it moving around and coming in contact with the heating element. Do not use the baking mats in pre-heat mode.
The holed mat is best recommended for air frying foods like:
- Sausage rolls, scrolls, pinwheels
- Rissoles, meatballs
- Chicken wings, drumsticks, schnitzels
- Lamb cutlets, chops
- Steak, sausages
- Cookies, scones
The plain mat is best recommended for air frying foods like:
- Whole pieces or fillets of marinated fish, beef, lamb
- Whole chicken thigh, breast
- Roast chicken, lamb, beef
- Anything with a sauce or marinade
- Weight 53g
- Mat length 21cm
- Air fryer and oven safe to 230 degrees
- Freezer safe
- 100% food-grade silicone
Air fryers pictured: Ninja Dual Zone, Kmart 9L Twin
- Each pack contains 2 x 21cm diameter, round baking mats: one plain, one with holes.
- The plain mat is best suited for larger foods or meats with thin, saucy marinades you don’t want to lose through the holes or stick to the basket base.
- The holed mat is best suited for crispy foods that require more airflow.
- They’re a generic size made to fit most dual drawer and small single basket air fryers. They can also be used as reusable cake liners, baking tray liners or steaming liners for your oven.