Shop by Category
Shop by Brand
Bananas, almonds, coconut. It couldn't be easier!
- 2 large, over-ripe bananas - the bigger, the riper, the better
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup coconut (desiccated or flakes)
- Put all ingredients in a food processer and blitz for 5-8 seconds
- Pour mixture into a silicone or lined loaf tin
- Bake in 170 degree oven for 25 mins
- Wait to cool, slice and serve (or freeze!)
Hello! Want to know a bit about me and how I got to be here at Lunchbox Mini?
I'm Anna and I'm the proud chief Mum-boss here at Lunchbox Mini. In 2011 I went on 12 months maternity leave, not knowing that it would actually turn into 7 kind-of-long but kind-of-quick years of "home duties"...