Shop by Category
Shop by Brand
This is a weekly staple at our place. Kids love it, adults love it and there's nothing better than the smell of freshly made oven baked muesli taking over your house on the weekend. Highly recommend giving it a go!
You can watch how I make it here.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup puffed rice
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix
- Pour onto a lined baking tray and spread into a single layer
- Bake in 160 degree oven for 7 mins
- Mix edges into centre to prevent burning
- Put back into oven for a further 7 mins
- Top with toasted coconut flakes and a mix of sunflower and pumpkin seeds
- Leave to cool then serve
This was our Valentine's Day night. Me trying to put together an easy, quick meal to take to indoor cricket that meant we didn't need to do the drive-through thing. It really is this easy! Watch here.
Hello! Want to know a bit about me and how I got to be here at Lunchbox Mini?
I'm Anna and I'm the proud chief Mum-boss here at Lunchbox Mini. In 2011 I went on 12 months maternity leave, not knowing that it would actually turn into 7 kind-of-long but kind-of-quick years of "home duties"...