An easy-to-use, easy-to-fill reusable food pouch that eliminates the need for the expensive store-bought, single use kind.
Fill your new favourite pouch with home-made purees or smoothies and know every ingredient that's inside, or buy yoghurt and custard in large tubs and portion out into a perfect, on-the-go size. Sinchies pouches are transparent so you can always ensure they're clean, with a variety of fun, colourful prints the kids will love.
A convenient, leakproof, more affordable, more sustainable way to yoghurt or puree!
HOW TO USE:
Filling your pouches is super easy – ensure the lid is tightly fastened. Open the bottom gusset, use a spoon to fill to the line and seal the ziplock
Wash your pouches with warm soapy water and a cleaning brush.Open the bottom gusset and use the brush bristles for the general clean. Open the lid to clean the spout and hard to reach places.
Dry by keeping the bottom gusset open - pop them on the prongs of your drying rack, or use a whisk, spatula or chopstick to enable full airflow.
See below for product specifications and what I love.
- Light and compact, it takes up minimal space in the lunch box or nappy bag
- Generous 150mL size (the average supermarket version is 120mL)
- Freezer-friendly - fill, freeze and pack, doubling it up as a lunchbox cooler brick, great for hot summer days
- Designed with an easy to use spout so there's no need for a bowl or spoon
- Ensure your child is consuming fresh, wholesome ingredients with no hidden nasties as you eliminate the need for store-bought pouches
- It enables you to buy yoghurts and custards in bulk instead of individual servings, saving you money and reducing the need for single-use, store-bought pouches
- To prepare, simply open the super strong double zippered pouch, add the desired food, secure with a lid and a zip of the double ziplock, and your reusable food pouch is ready for use
- To clean, open the double zippered pouch and wash with warm, soapy water, or put in the dishwasher
- Exceptionally durable