How to: Pack Jelly in the Lunchbox | Lunchbox Ideas
Our very own Jelly Fruit Cups for lunch tomorrow! Without the disposable packaging and about 1/5th of the price 🙌
Watch my 'Pack With Me' below!
Fruit Cup Jelly Recipe:
Here's what you need, all from the supermarket:
✨️ Your choice of fruit (I chose grapes & peaches)
✨️ Packet Jelly (I chose strawberry flavour)
- Cut fruit up into small pieces.
- Follow jelly packet instructions.
- Put put fruit & jelly mix into desired food jar (I used Citron).
- Place in fridge without lid on & leave to set overnight.
Food in lunchbox:
- Mini pretzels
- Fod Bods Food Bar
- Strawberries & blueberries
- Wrap (fillings: beetroot, carrot & red apple blitz)
- Homemade jelly cup
- Little Lunchbox Co Bento 5 - Grape
- Lunch Punch Stix - Rainbow
- Citron Food Jar - Pink
- Bento Cups Mixed - Grape
- Bento Cups Mixed - Strawberry