Tomato & Sausage Pasta using Leftovers | Lunchbox Ideas
We're back for Term 2! Turning last night's leftover sausages into this EASY, cheap, hot lunch winter fav.
Tomato-based pasta + sausages = instant winner 👌 Would your kids love this?!
Watch my 'Pack With Me' below | Scroll down for product details & lunchbox food details & written recipe.
TOMATO & SAUSAGE PASTA RECIPE:
- Olive Oil - for pan
- Onion [chopped]
- Garlic [diced]
- Carrot [chopped]
- Sausages [chopped]
- Tomato paste
- 1/2 tin of tinned tomatoes
- 1tsp smoked paprika
- Add olive oil to a pan over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, carrot, sausages, paprika, salt, tomato paste and tinned tomatoes. Mix and leave to simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- Cook pasta in boiling water.
- All done!
WHAT'S IN MY LUNCHBOX?
Grab a pen & save this for your very own inspo!
- Tomato & Sausage pasta
- Wrap with cream cheese & grated cheese.
- Mini pretzels & Oreos