BRAND NEW! Affordable. Big. Practical. This is a bento box like no other.
**If you'd like to see the fabulous b.box for yourself, watch my video! Click here**
b.box, also known as the whole food’s lunchbox, is brand new to the bento box world and is taking the Australian lunch boxing market by storm!
It’s been designed with flexibility in mind. If you have a child who prefers whole foods – whole sandwiches, whole rolls, whole bananas, whole pieces of fruit (including apples) – this is a bento box you both will love.
And here’s why:
- You can fit a whole sandwich on a removable, purpose-built tray. Included with the lunch box is a small, round gel pack that fits directly underneath the tray to keep your sandwich cold and fresh
- You can remove the sandwich tray and pack larger foods that require more depth – rolls, salads, croissants, wraps, pasta, leftovers
- It has a unique built-in flexi whole fruit holder which lets you store large, round fruits (like apples!) as the stretchy seal bends around the shape of your fruit. No need to cut fruit into pieces, no more risk of fruit turning brown or spoiling!
- Specifically designed leakproof silicone sealed compartments which means you can pack wet foods like yoghurt, watermelon without the risk of them leaking into other compartments
- It comes with a custom divider that slides across the whole side compartment allowing you to adjust the compartment size as needed. Or leave out completely to create an extra long space for a wrap, banana
- Seals on the lid are completely removable for easy cleaning and to prevent mould build-up. Nothing can hide!
- Very easy to open latch and handle designed for small hands and encourages independence
- Designed for kids 3 years +
- A great fit inside the MontiiCo Insulated Lunch Bags
- Weight 0.47kg – very light!
- Dimensions 235mm (h) x 215mm (w) x 65mm (d)
- Hand wash only
- Freezer safe
- Made from PP and silicone
- BPS, PVC, BPA and Phthalate free
If you’ve looking for an all-in-one easy to use, practical, large bento-style lunch box that’s designed to be flexible, you can stop the search! Australian-owned bbox has got you covered. Make lunches easier starting now!
Related productsView all
Love the Little Lunchbox Co!
I've had Yumboxes for the kids for 3 years and have 5 now, but how great is it to have just one piece to wash up! Love it. Thank you!
We had a Yumbox before and I love the bento! So deep and fits lots! It's very deceiving. And the sparkles were a huge hit for my 6 year old.